This year, thinking of planning a trip to the beautiful hill station. If so, then why don’t you choose Chikmagalur for your holiday trip? Chikmagalur is a beautiful town in the state of Karnataka. It is a beautiful landscape which offers the striking view of nature to the entire tourist including locals and foreigners.
If you come here with your friends then reside in the homestay in Chikmagalur for experiencing the tranquility of nature. As a traveler, you can observe the various sightseeing places of the land with your friends and also perform various enthralling activities.
Famous places to visit
- Shanti Falls- It’s a beautiful waterfall attracts lots of nature lovers, adventure seekers, and photographer.
- Hebbe Falls- It is located 8 km away from Kemmangundi. It is believed that the water stream of this waterfall cure the skin disorders because it is considered that water of the fall is enriched with the minerals, and drinkable too.
- Mullayanagiri- It’s perfect for adventure junkies who wish to partake in a number of thrilling activities like road biking, trekking and mountain biking. It is open throughout the day. This place is also renowned for a small temple dedicated to Tapasvi Mullappa Swamy and a trek to the peak takes one through many landmarks like some caves, a stream, and a Nandi statue.
- Kudremukh National Park- It is popular due to its scenic and gorgeous flora and fauna in the state. It is an ideal place for adventure lovers who wish to escape the worries of life in the most wonderful surroundings.
- Baba Budangiri- It is considered a sacred pilgrimage spot in Chikmagalur. It is the picturesque places to visit in Chikmagalur and also famous among the thrill seekers for its trekking and hiking opportunities.
- Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary- It is nestled in the Western Ghats; it is famous for diverse flora and fauna. It is enclosed by lush green forests with the river Bhadra flowing in between. Some of the animals which you can spot here include tigers, leopards, etc along with a number of rare and exotic butterflies.
- Hirekolale Lake- It is encircled with mountains in the Western Ghats. This beautiful man-made lake is awe-striking for every observer in Chikmagalur.
- Coffee Museum- It offers an interesting portrayal of the history, processes, and varieties of coffee to the travelers who come here to know about the coffee plantation. The museum staff members narrate the story of the coffee with the help of movies, songs, and interesting visuals and give all the information about the coffee.
Every year lots of travelers visit Chikmagalur for observing the famous attractions of its. In city availability of the best homestay in Chikmagalur is more rather than the hotels and most of the homestays are located inside the coffee plantation. The services you will get within the homestay are outstanding such as clean bedroom, fresh food, performs activities, and local sightseeing places. You will get an opportunity to take a long nature walk with your spouse, listen to birds tweeting every day, etc.
Plan trip to Chikmagalur, for the wonderful experience. You defiantly love the culture, food, people, nature, pollution free atmosphere, adventure, yoga & meditation, etc. of this wonderful city.