Signs of hair loss can give you pangs of anxiety. On realizing that you are losing hair, the first thing that comes into your mind is how to tame the hair loss. Hair loss can affect any individual irrespective of age or gender and should not be seen as an aging symptom because there are medical reasons underlying the hair loss condition. With the abundance of natural hair growth products online, one can restrict any further hair loss and regrow hair.In the event of severe hair loss conditions like alopecia areata, one needs to resort to immediate treatment options. Alopecia areata, also known as spot baldness, is a hair loss condition on the scalp that results in round bald patches and is an autoimmune disorder that causes body immune system to erroneously attack hair follicles. However, alopecia areata natural treatment options are available that can help cure the disease.
Alopecia areata natural treatment
• Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera helps promote scalp health and recovery by increasing blood circulation. Gently apply aloe vera gel on the scalp to treat alopecia areata.
• Green Tea: A great source of anti-oxidants and catechins, an application of green tea on to the affected areas leads to regrowth of healthy cells on the scalp. You can use cotton dabs dipped in green tea for application.
• Fenugreek: With hormone stimulating compounds, fenugreek helps rebuild hair follicles that leads to hair regrowth and also strengthens scalp to find alopecia areata condition.
• Foods Rich in Vitamin C: It has been observed that having foods that are rich in Vitamin C helps contain alopecia areata. One should eat foods like citrus fruits, guava, kiwis and green leafy vegetables that are good source of Vitamin C.
• Essential Oils: Oils like rosemary, peppermint and lavender help nourish the scalp by improving the blood flow that in turn stimulates the hair follicles to regrow hair.
There is another hair loss condition called alopecia totaliswhich is again believed to be an autoimmune disorder and characterized by complete loss of hair on skull and face. Some of the available Alopecia totalis hair regrowth treatment options include use of Corticosteroids and Diphencyprone (DPCP). Corticosteroid administration helps suppress the immune system, thereby saving the hair follicles being attacked by immune system and limiting the hair loss. Diphencyprone (DPCP) involves stimulating an allergic reaction to increase WBC count that further stimulates hair follicles to regrow hair.